Sunday, December 6, 2009

My Trigger Baby

Last night I dreamed I gave birth to Trigger! I was in a hospital room and was having a baby. They told me to push and I was afraid it was going to hurt, but it didn't and also didn't take very long. Next thing I knew I delivered the (human) baby, and they handed it to me. I held it for a while but then was so tired from delivery that I handed it to Miles. Then it was suddenly Trigger and she jumped from his arms onto the floor and ran over to her food bowl. She started eating voraciously, and I thought "She's just a baby, she can't eat regular food!" so I fixed her a bowl of bran cereal with soy milk. She ate a little bit and stopped, so then I hand-fed her soggy bran flakes. It was nice to see her!

1 comment:

M.'s Ramblings said...

I dont really know if it's ok for my to laugh about this, but that's what I did when i read it. :-/ Sorry

But, our pets are like our children, so I guess u'r brain could translate that into a freaky dream, right? lol

Read u'r comment. No worries, love. I am grateful, that I can be a small part of your life, after all these years. And I am happy to see you regain your health, and find happiness and love with Miles.

Tell Miles and your fam Happy Holidays!