Saturday, May 15, 2010

Some Recent Things


We were playing table pong one morning when this dude paid us a neighborly visit!


We went to St. Louis for a few days and got to spend some awesome family time. The super cute and radical niece and nephew:




My new Cardinals gear as I approve of some Thai food:


The other day I went for allergy testing. 51 needles poked into me - that's a lot! It turns out I'm allergic to literally everything except for mites. I also have chronic sinusitis. I need some halp.


Douglas does the weirdest things. He puts his paws on the wet food plate while he's eating, sometimes right into the wet food. But then I witnessed this, which takes the cake!

UR DOIN IT WRONG!!!

Some more kitty PHOTOS:






Driving to work through the trees and grapes, NBD!

1 comment:

jane said...

haha, i am surprised doug can fit his head through those slats. also, you should have stolen that dog that visited, sounds like he was pretty friendly!