Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy New Puppy Day!


I had an awesome 30th birthday! I got to spend it with my wonderful husband, my other cat, her buddy, and her "first cat." The drive up was fun and when we stayed in Medford, the Food-4-Less told us exactly where to find the Hot Pockets and Eggos. In Portland we ate a lot of deep fried gud fud, and drank a lot of champagne. I had mozzarella stix twice in one day! We watched a lot of Food Network, GR puppy videos, Aziz Ansari videos, and Heart videos. We also made plentiful trips to the Plaid Party Pantry Paint Palace. We went to Holman's, Ash Street Saloon, The Tom's, Slingshot Lounge, and the Gladstone Street Pub. I wish California bars served food til closing! On the drive home we finally found an Arby's, and re-did last year's terrible birthday Arby's experience, yay!

As if this weren't already an awesome enough birthday... we also got word that we were chosen to adopt one of these dudes this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

jane said...

i'm so glad you guys came up. it was very fun!