Monday, February 9, 2009

So Sick and Tired

I'm sick and tired. I've had a full-blown cold for 2 weeks now. It feels like it's finally (hopefully?) easing up a little bit. It just sucks that my body isn't able to fight it off like normal. Just another great benefit of chemo! Just kidding. Chemo is hard, but I know it's doing wonders for my "long-run," which is what really matters. I don't really have much to say. Just plugging away, trying to keep my energy and spirits up. Trying to wear the Buddha half-smile, which helps.

1 comment:

M.'s Ramblings said...

Howdy,
I'm sorry you're feeling blue. Often times I want to write a quick little "hi how are you" type of message, but feel it's trivial-sounding - I don't know why. I realize how silly that sounds.

I would agree that having the cold for 2 weeks would be exhausting. But it's good that you're seeing the end of it.

Keep your spirits up, and keep on keepin' on.