Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Waiting For My Hair To Fall

I am waiting for my hair to fall out. In the meantime, Miles made this happen:



Oh, and in the spirit of LOL-worthy haircuts, we also made this happen:


I went to the DMV this morning to change my name on my driver's license, and conveniently took my new picture with floppy hawk. It makes me LOL thinking I will have that picture on my ID for the next few years.

Not much to report right now. Tomorrow morning I get my portacath.

I wonder if I'm actually getting Avastin?

3 comments:

jane said...

your hair looks awesome! i can't wait to see your drivers license PHOTO! i don't understand what is happening with miles though, is that a squirrel on his shoulder? a royg pony? i don't get it.

Charlie (and Teresa) said...

LOLOL! that is my pony stuck under miles' hat... the hair that i cut off when i chopped my hair. i am LOLing a lot right now!

M.'s Ramblings said...

I heart the punk rock haircut.